- Course conducted by widely acclaimed international trainer along with a prominent local VIP Guest Speaker
- Hands-on instructions with exercises and case studies to provide practical application of the tools and techniques
- Receive a 50% discount for the Risk-Based Auditing book which is an international best-seller authored by the trainer
- Earn 16 CPD Hours and 14 CPE Credits
- Fully embed the RBA approach
- Advise management on the reality of controls and risk management effectiveness
- Challenge management’s evaluation of risks and sell the benefits of proactive risk management
- Audit major and complex areas of risk for your business with confidence
- Add measurable value to your organisation by the application of risk based audit services
- Plan risk based assignments efficiently and effectively
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of Audit, Audit managers and senior auditors
- Auditors responsible for developing or implementing a risk based approach
- Other assurance professionals such as those in Compliance and QA functions who are wanting to develop their Risk based approach
- Managers and Directors of business functions – to aid their knowledge of a risk based audit approach.