This highly engaging and interactive two day workshop will assist banking professionals in complying with the money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions regimes.
The programme focuses upon current regulatory expectations including BNM’s December 2019 Policy Document; the accountability of financial institutions and their staff; risk management best practices; and the practical challenges in achieving effective compliance.
Led by a dynamic and experienced presenter, the workshop includes many regulatory enforcement case studies, a range of current typologies, and several delegate exercises.
- Advanced Training on Current and Evolving AML Compliance Requirements focused on BNM’s December 2019 Policy
- Relevant and Topical In-Depth Case Studies
- Group Activities on Risk Mitigation Best Practices
- Create Effective Training & Awareness Programmes for Your Own Staff
- Provide advanced training on current and evolving AML, CFT and Sanctions compliance requirements focusing on BNM’s December 2019 Policy Document
- Identify current compliance best practices
- Provide practical tools for maintaining an effective compliance programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is designed for professionals in all sectors of the financial services industry including:
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
- Anti-Financial Crime
- Risk Managers and Control Functions
- Internal and External Audit
- Law Enforcement
- RegTech providers
- Professional Advisers.